Position is open for Newly Graduates 2014 – Marketing or IT courses.
- Assist the SEO Manager in the development of the Search Marketing Plan for all products including execution, monitoring and end-analysis for the Thai market.
- Assist on the development and implementation of marketing strategies/events
- Implement Thai specific PPC campaigns from setup and manage PPC campaigns for multiple sites on a day-to-day basis: bid management, ad copy and optimization
- Work with the Product Teams and Territory Managers to enhance the user journey
- Advise the team on on-site content for Thai SEO purposes
- Conduct on-site and off-site SEO (link-building etc) of live sites in Thai
- Coordinate with Affiliate Team on affiliate activity and implementation. Help identify potential Thai marketing partnerships/sponsorship and international marketing opportunities
- Deliver on weekly and monthly targets based on business KPIs
- Work with Director to ensure that overall activities support the strategic objectives of the company
- Other task assigned by immediate supervisor
- University degree
- Good communication skills (THAI and English)
- Good analytical and presentational skills
- Ability to work in teams and alone
- Able to Work under pressure and flexible hours